A couple of days ago,I was searching something that inspire me from the core.So, I went for youtube and searched some inspirational movies and I found out Manjhi-The Mountain Man. I watched that film so intensively that I fascinated about it's storyline. So without wasting any time let me peep u into the deep insights .
Story - It is a biographical film of an ordinary man who proved himself to be extraordinary one,Dashrath Manjhi, The Mountain Man of India. This man single-handedly made the road through the rocky-rigde of Gehlaur (a small village located in Gaya district of Bihar). It was the time around 1960's,the people of Gahlaur had to climb across the rocky mountain to get the medical treatment from the nearest town Wazirganj . The story revolves around Dashrath and his wife Phaguniya Devi. Oneday Phaguniya Devi while crossing the mountain ridge with a pitcher filled with water(she was pregnant at that time), tripped over the mountain and eventually succumbed to death ,that leads the diminutive hero to admonish the large mountains .failed to reach Wazirganj in that traumatic time, Manjhi decided to carve the path through the mountain ,picking hammer and chisel.After 22 years of back-breaking labour,Manjhi carved the road across mountain and story comes to an end.
Movie review- Nawazuddin Siddiqui portrays the character of Dashrath with profound passion and Radhika Apte is enacted the role of his wife.This amazing motivational film is directed by Ketan Mehta. Few scenes that has influenced myself very deeply. One was -"Jab Tak Todega Nehi,Tab Tak Chorega Nehi"
"Well!! I am not stopping until I turn you into rubble. Don't think yourself too big!!'"The emotions in the quivering voice of Nawaz sends chills through our spine.The vigorous struggle of Manjhi to make his family happy,The pathetic life of poor villagers by the atrocities of Zaminder was depicted incredibly. The survival and the immense determinetion of Dashrath when the whole village deserted to avoid drought ,creates sensation in our mind.lastly the scene of inauguration of the path by the villagers was enjoyable too.
Leasons From This Movie- This film sends a moral massage that a demented man can raised himself from anything by the dint of love.This reallife story is the one of the most inspiring I have gone through.


Ooo bhaiii
ReplyDeleteSera Sera awesome
ReplyDelete